SBI Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on Septyember 18, 2020. Get Official Link for applying SBI Recruitment 2020 along with current SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent SBI Vacancy 2020 across India and check all latest SBI 2020 job openings instantly here.
On 18/09/2020, SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM for the position of SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020 Posts Officer Scale Vacancies in SBI Recruitment 2020-21 in Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification SBI.in published for the post Office Assistant Manager in SBI Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in SBI Notification for the post Officer Scale-I. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
|Post Name||Risk Speacialist|
|No of Posts||19 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 51,490/-Per Month|
|Qualification||CA, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM|
|Age Limit||25 – 30 Years|
Download Official Notification : SBI RISK SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT 2020
|Number of Post||19|
|Qualification / Experience Details|
SBI Risk Specialist
|(i) Chartered Accountant (CA), or (ii) CFA, or (iii) MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent as full-time course from recognised institute, or (iv) M.Sc. (Statistics)|
Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by GARP Profession Risk Managers by PRMIA PGDBM from NIBM)
· Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.06.2020): 4 Years’ Post qualification Experience in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms with domain knowledge across sector/ industry, experience in primary/ secondary research, experience in risk modelling, data analysis, report writing, etc. in any of the following Sectors: a. Power b. Hydrocarbon & Petrochemicals c. EPC & Roads d. Real Estate e. Large Accounts / Key Group Analyst 2 Years’ Post qualification Experience in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms with domain knowledge across sector/ industry, experience in primary/ secondary research, experience in risk modelling, data analysis, report writing, etc. in any of the following Sectors: a. Automobiles & Auto Components b. Textiles c. Food processing d. Precious Metals, Gems & Jewellery e. Service Industries, like Telecom, IT, Hospitality, Hospitals, Education, etc..2 Years’ Post qualification experience in Portfolio Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions for optimum return.4 Years’ relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Credit risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms. 2 Years’ relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Credit risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms.2 Years’ relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Enterprise risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms . 4 Years’ relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Credit risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ brokerage Firms.
· Specific skills Desired: Excellent Communication Skills (verbal as well as written) *Problem Solving Aptitude .Analytical Thinking .Experience in working on applications like Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc. . Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel.
· Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III) Responsibilities & Functions: i. Industry Research and Large Account Reports *Conduct historical performance analysis quantitatively and qualitatively (trends, disruptions, etc.) *Actively monitor developments in the sector to update the financial model assumptions and update forward looking macro sectoral views of the bank and key large accounts outlook *Ensure creation of reports within target TAT and with minimum errors *Liaise with Sector credit specialists within Credit Review department to discuss important sector level updates and exchange feedback on key observations ii. Sectoral Coverage *Attend conferences, seminars, trade association, chambers of commerce meetings related to the sector and network with other bankers, equity research analysts and industry leaders *Carry out primary research (site visits, client interactions, etc.) for key clients within the sector to generate ground level understanding of the sector to form forward looking macro views on the sector and develop outlook on the key large accounts *Participate in the investor presentations, analysts earning calls and annual general meetings for the leading players in the sector *Closely monitor the business news along with public research publications and reports/commentaries by brokerages, fund houses and independent analysis to update sectoral and company views in a fast-changing market. KRA: *Independently tracking the industry & analysis of developments *Variance in risk exposure versus policy limits *Number of breaches in adherence to regulatory policies *Number of times there is a delay or error in risk reports
|Pay & allowances|
|SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020
Scale of Pay MMGS -II (31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950) MMGS-III (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490)
|SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020
For Cadre Officer (Risk Specialist )-Above 25 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES
Application fees (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
|SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020
Call Letter For Interview:intimation/ Call Letter For Interview Will Be Sent By Email Or Will Be Uploaded On Bank’s Website. No Hard Copy Will Be Sent.
|DOCUMENTS UPLOADING CRITERIA|
|SBI Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020
1. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. v. Experience certificates (PDF) vi. Others (PWD certificate, Form-16 as on 31.03.2020, current salary slip etc.).
| 2. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
vi. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a hand written declaration (text given below).
x. The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
|3. Signature file type/ size:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
iv. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
v. Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
i. vi. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb vii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
|4. Document file type/ size:
i. All Documents must be in PDF.
ii. Page size of the document to be A4.
iii. Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
iv. iv. In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable
|5. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
ii. Set Color to True Color
iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
iv. The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
vii. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
viii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
| Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
iii. iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
v. v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
|HOW TO APPLY|
|a. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
1. I. Candidates Will Be Required To Register Themselves Online Through The Link
2. Candidates Should First Scan Their Latest Photograph And Signature. Online
3. Candidates Should Fill The Application Carefully. Once Application Is Filled-in Completely, Candidate Should Submit The Same. In The Event Of Candidate Not Being Able To Fill The Application In One Go, He Can Save The Information Already Entered. When The Information/ Application Is Saved, A Provisional Registration Number And Password Is Generated By The System And Displayed On The Screen. Candidate Should Note Down The Registration Number And Password. They
i. After Registering Online, The Candidates Are Advised To Take A Printout Of The System Generated Online Application Forms